Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Breakin a Sweat! Time Challenge

This morning has been super busy for us in "Jonesville" we're packing to leave for Cincinnati, OH today BUT I had to get my workout in this morning! My hair needs redoing --hence the name of today's workout "Breakin a Sweat" so I hope no one has gotten their memorial day hair-do yet =D.

In any case, today's challenge is a straight to the point 300 rep workout but pretty challenging because of the increase amount of cardio today. I added a couple pics for the new exercises you may not be familiar with. This one will surely get your heart rate up and get in a good burn before the holiday.

YOU'LL NEED A STOP WATCH OR TIMER TO TIME YOUR WORKOUT (Don't include your warm up and cool down in your time)

Not including my warm up & cool down (~5 min each---DON'T FORGET YOURS) it took me
14 minutes 57 seconds to complete the challenge---now it's up to you to beat my score =D.

1 more challenge to go so remember to PUSH yourself and be that voice inside your own head making you go!

I'll be looking forward to seeing your results.

Have a GREAT DAY!

Shonda

Challenge Breakdown

1) 50 Burpees

2) 50 Squat Jumps


 


3) 50 Core Leg Climbers (25 reps on each leg)

  
  
4) 50 High Knees--jogging in place bringing your knees HIGH up to your hand
 (each knee counts as 1 rep)





5) 50 Plank across body knee tucks (each knee counts as 1 rep)

6) 50 Butt kicks (each kick counts as 1 rep)

Your time =_____________



2 comments: