Thursday, May 26, 2011

Staying on Track: Time Challenge

Hi Life Changers!

So after ridding through 3 states, making 4 stops, and nearly 11 hours later--We finally made it to Cincinnati! It's been a pretty rainy day here so far but that's more of a reason for me to rest AND get my exercise in. I make it a point to always pack my workout gear to help me eliminate the excuses and stay on track. We all know that with vacation it's more of a challenge to eat healthy and stay on track but it's up to you to make healthy choices and plan ahead.

So I hit up the hotel's fitness center which was actually pretty decent with plenty of floor space to do my workout. Not including my 10 min warm up on the elliptical and additional 10 cardio on the treadmill afterwards, today's workout took me 10 min and 27 sec to complete for ~30 min workout overall. I encourage you ladies to also incoporate some cardio in today's workout to help build your endurance and release those feel good endorphins! I feel better already! So this will be our last challenge until next week BUT I encourage you to keep up with your workouts and do at least 4 more days of cardio before next wedenesday's boot camp session. Enjoy today's challenge! I'll be announcing our fitness challenge leaders/ winners next wednesday to PUSH HARD FOR THE PRIZE =D

Challenge:

Perform 4x back-to-back. No Break:
20 Mountain Climbers
20 Bicycle crunches

Perform 3x back-to-back. No Break:
15 Tricep Dips (off edge of chair)
15 Plank Jumps (get in plank on your hands and jump feet together side to side)

Perform 2x back-to-back. No Break:
20 High Knees
20 Mason Twist

Perform 1x back-to-back. No Break:
30 Heels to the heavens (on your back with straight knees push both feet up toward the ceiling)
30 Butt Kicks
 Mountain Climbers (each knee in counts as 1 rep)

 Plank Jumps (each jump to the side count as 1 rep)









mason twist (use medicine ball for increase intensity)

No comments:

Post a Comment